|By Your Side as You Build Your Business|
Is it more important to have your bank located on every corner or to have your banker by your side? At Biltmore Bank we strive to be your complete financial resource by taking the time to understand your business. We encourage you to put our experience and full range of services to work for you and your company. Everyone at Biltmore Bank is committed to your success and the success of the state of Arizona.
|As a local bank there's only|
one thing we want to do
Biltmore Bank is the smart move if you're looking for a partner that is committed to the Arizona market.
| Click Learn More for all of the information you need to know about the merger of The Biltmore Bank of Arizona’s systems. Learn More »|
| Updates on FDIC coverage limits and information regarding how the merging of The Biltmore Bank of Arizona into Grandpoint Bank could affect your FDIC coverage. Learn More »|
| Want all your financial information at your fingertips? We offer state-of-the art online Treasury Management services, designed to save you time, paperwork, and money. Learn More »|
| It’s the most convenient way to manage your cash flow and control costs. In three easy steps you can securely make all your deposits from the convenience of your office. Learn More »|
- Online Banking Downtime
- Online Banking will be unavailable beginning 4am through 9:30am PST on Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015 for scheduled system maintenance. If you have any questions, please contact Treasury Management support at 855.832.0553.
- Fraud Alert
- Due to the recent increase in credit and debit card security breaches at major retailers
- The Biltmore Bank of Arizona, a division of Grandpoint Bank, is taking additional steps to
- protect our customers from fraud. If you have any questions, please contact your branch.
- 10 Year Anniversary- June 13, 2013 is our 10 year anniversary!
- Grandpoint Capital, Inc. - Grandpoint Capital, Inc. acquires Bank Capital Corporation
- Ranking Arizona – Biltmore Bank is #1 Mid-Sized Bank in Arizona once again.
- SBA Lending – Ask us about 7a and 504 SBA lending options.
- FDIC Insurance – Check out the latest on the state of FDIC insurance.