SECURITY AND FRAUD PREVENTION
Everyone at Biltmore Bank takes the issue of security very seriously. We've gone to great lengths to ensure that we've got the most comprehensive and up-to-date features to secure our clients information.
The Biltmore Bank is proud to offer Trusteer Rapport as a free download to all Biltmore Bank customers. Trusteer Rapport is security software that helps protect your bank account from fraudulent transactions. It secures your communication with our online banking website and blocks malicious attempts to access or steal personal information or money from your account.
To download Trusteer Rapport, click the appropriate link below:
Trusteer Rapport for Microsoft Windows
Trusteer Rapport for Mac OS
*Please Note: By downloading and installing Trusteer's Rapport Software, you agree with and accept all of Trusteer Inc.'s terms and conditions for use of the Trusteer Rapport Software. The Biltmore Bank of Arizona is not associated with Trusteer Inc., Trusteer, Ltd. or any of their affiliates. The Biltmore Bank of Arizona is making the Trusteer Rapport Software available free of charge solely as a service to its customer and it is not responsible for, and does not guarantee, the effectiveness, content, services or operation of Trusteer's Rapport Software. All problems, questions or concerns regarding Trusteer's Rapport Software should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your access and use of the Trusteer Rapport Software is also subject to the Online Banking services agreement between you and The Biltmore Bank of Arizona.
Internet Security Tips
Never take internet security for granted. Online fraud and “phishing” techniques are constantly evolving. The following are a few general reminders when accessing Online Banking:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Use Log Out button to end each Online Banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Balance your account on a regular basis.
- Click here for additional tips on how to safeguard your information.
The Biltmore Bank of Arizona strives to respond to all email requests in a timely manner. It is important to note, however, that messages that you send to us by email may not be secure. Therefore, we recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by email. If you choose to do so, you accept the risk that a third party may intercept this information.
We introduced a system of fraud filters to prevent account fraud and protect our clients. Features include:
- We perform signature verification on all checks presented for payment. They are electronically matched with our master records to check for authenticity
- All check numbers are tracked and recorded on presented items for 6 months. After 6 months checks are considered stale-dated and non-negotiable.
- We can also track multiple check ranges so businesses can use different check ranges for different expense items.
- All dollar values are tracked and electronically referenced
We will continue to add features that ensure the security and privacy of all our client’s information.
Lost or Stolen Debit or Credit Cards
To report lost or stolen debit or credit cards please call the following numbers:
(602) 992-5055 – during business hours
(866) 546-8273 – during non-business hours
(800) 367-7576 – if you opened your account after September 1, 2010
(800) 558-3424 – if you have a consumer card that was opened prior to September 1, 2010
(866) 552-8855 – if you have a business card that was opened prior to September 1, 2010
Account Authentication & Online Banking
Risk Assessment & Layered Security
Schemes, Scams & Frauds