We are committed to being available and responsive to our clients, making decisions quickly, and bringing the very best of community-focused banking to businesses throughout the state of Arizona.
Amram Knishinsky, Ph. D., OdySea in the Desert
At The Biltmore Bank of Arizona, we combine our local market knowledge, decades of business banking experience, and creativity to help our clients overcome challenges and build successful businesses.
Phil Henson, Main Street Power
Our team shares a passion for helping our clients succeed and we always strive to provide the very best banking experience for each of them.
David Alexander, Caljet LLC
News & Events
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. to Acquire Grandpoint Capital, Inc. Read press release
March 2018 - Superior Rating for strength, stability and soundness by independent rating and research firm BauerFinancial for the 19th consecutive quarter, based on December 31, 2017.Download free Highlights Report.
On the Biltmore Bank blog: Check out our blog for an important update from the Federal Bureau of Investigations’ cybercrime webpage detailing the problem of technical support fraud, suggestions for protection and how to report it.
- Learn more about the Equifax data breach and how to find out if you are one of the affected individuals. View pdf with details of the data breach
- Check out an article on Cyber Attacks on Small Businesses on the Rise
- Don't get hooked by an email scam. Check out these phishing tips.
- Business CEOs are primary targets in the latest e-mail scams resulting in large losses. Read an informative article from Krebsonsecurity.com
- Please see our blog posts on Nine Tips for Better Cybersecurity and Business Email Compromise: An Emerging Global Threat